Located in the heart of Brescia, Areadocks Boutique Hotel is just 400 meters from the historic center, 5 minutes from the Brescia Centro motorway exit and 800 meters from the railway station.
It has 13 rooms furnished with design elements, vintage pieces, works of Contemporary Street Art and more, in eclectic harmony with the original architecture of the building dating back to the early 1900s.
The Boutique Hotel offers all the services inspired by the internationality of Areadocks, the container that extends over more than 5000 square meters and occupies an entire block. A real internal itinerary, which guests can follow by taking advantage of multiple activities:
- The SPA service on the rooftop, exclusively for hotel guests.
- Four restaurants, for lunch, dinner, business meetings and events. In the loft or greenhouse, in the winter garden or in the industrial loft. With international cuisine, steak & fish house, Spanish cuisine, gourmet pizza: everything is based on the quality of raw materials, taste and health.
- Six cocktail bars, both indoors and outdoors, with bartenders and products of the highest level.
- A pastry for unique breakfasts, for tea time or for a sweet gift to take home or to give to friends and an ice cream parlor.
- A meeting room, a clothing and accessories shop for men and women that occupies more than 300 square meters, a furniture and objects space with an architecture studio.
- Entertainment, over several days of the week, offering diversified and exclusive evenings, such as Dinner Shows, Dj sets and live music. In addition, everything displayed within the various spaces, from objects to furnishings in the rooms and restaurants, is on sale.
- The covered parking service reserved for Boutique Hotel customers is located a few meters from the hotel.
For customers, city bikes, e-bikes and electric scooters are also available to visit Brescia, the city of the Romans and the Lombards, capital of culture 2023. A guide written by us is available, complete with useful contacts for organizing visits to the lakes and to the most famous wineries in the land of wines: Franciacorta, Lugana, Lake Garda and Lake Iseo.