Located in the town’s historic centre of Salò, it was built between 1453 and 1502 in Late Gothic style. The door was built during the Renaissance period. The interior is divided into three naves and is an authentic art gallery. Of particular interest is the large 14th century cross by Giovanni Teutonico. There are also works by Romanino.
Hours: Mon-Sun: 8:30am-12:00pm/3:30pm-7:00pm