Food & wine tour in Valtènesi
Valtènesi’s vineyards and delicacies
Not-to-be-missed food experience in Valtènesi, land of vineyards and olive gardens of unrivaled beauty between Desenzano and Salò. The experience includes:
- Visit to the oil mill of a renowned historical production company in Puegnago, a picturesque village with breathtaking views of Lake Garda;
- Sensory tasting of prestigious extra virgin olive oils which were awarded the DOP certification (Protected Designation of Origin). Visitors will have the rare opportunity to taste Casaliva oil , the best oil in the world according to Flos Olei guide;
- Visit to the winery of a local, Demeter certified bio-dynamic farm, known for their respectful approach to nature. A team of experts will lead visitors to the discovery of local DOC wine production;
- Tasting of local Rosé wine, Chiaretto, and local red wine Groppello paired with Lake Garda typical food.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant on the lake. The menu includes a fish appetizer, traditional tagliolini pasta with coregone lake fish, sherbet, and coffee.
Couples, families with children.
What is included
Visits, tastings, lunch.
What is not included
Suitable also for people with disabilities.