Castello di Brescia
Via del Castello 9 • Brescia
From 18 to 22 July 2018
MusicalZoo Festival: a combination of sounds and artistic experiences in the charming setting of Castello di Brescia.
The music lineup of the Festival’s tenth edition showcases world famous artists such as Nathan Fake, Call Super, Dengue Dengue Dengue, Lakuti, Not Waving, Iseo & Dodosound, but also new Italian trending names like Coma_Cose, Myss Keta, DJ Khalab, Yombe, LNDFK, Hit Kunle, Typo Clan, Han and much more.
Brescia’s castle will also host a series of parallel activities: a workshop, international films, and performances. There will be relaxation areas with street food & beverages.
MZoo Experience: discover the province of Brescia with the ‘beyond festival’ programme offered during the day
The themes will be wellness, outdoor activities, culture, and food&wine.
Several activities are proposed: a wellness experience in a spa, canyoning in the village of Storo, a visit to beautiful Lake Garda and a stop to sample wine in a Franciacorta winery.
18th July: Rusty Brass, Han
19th July: Yombe, Coma_Cose, Myss Keta, Bruno Bellissimo, Iseo & Dodo Sound, The Atheist +Superfly the Navigation, Angelo Sicurella, Collettivo Saigon (experimental dancefloor)
20th July: Musica Màtà, Dj Khalab, Lakuti, Dengue Dengue Dengue, Kumbanè, Maga Bo, Hit Kunle, Studio Murena (electro/hip hop/nuJazz)
21st July: Baransu, Mulai, Not Waving, Call Super, Nathan Fake, Super Invaders, Andrea Zanetti (Redroom), LNDFK, Studio Murena (electro/hip hop/nuJazz)
22ndJuly: MZOO 10th Year Party, The Storm, Typo Clan, Collettivo Saigon (surprise mood)
- 19th July at 23:00: “Mescalero”, Central America; Jota Karloza, Chile
- 20th July at 23:00: “Klik & Flik”, Argentina
- 21st July at 23:00: “Quixosis”, Ecuador
- 22nd July at 23:00: “Ikitan”, Colombia
- 18th July at 21:15: “Nico, 1998”
- 19th July at 21:15: “Victoria”
- 20th July at 21:15: “Eden”
- 21st July at 21:15: “Good time”
- 22nd July at 21:15: “Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami”
The proposals of MusicalZoo Experience
- Any day between 19th and 22nd July: wellness day in the city centre, tour with a vintage van and wine tasting in a winery in Franciacorta, food sampling in a farm on Lake Garda’s hills
- 19th July: via ferrata iron trail by Lake Garda
- 20th July: mountain bike on the Tremosine plateau; visit to Lake Garda’s cultural sites
- 21st July: canyoning in Storo; tour of Franciacorta’s castles with a Vespa scooter
- 22nd July: wakeboarding at Brescia’s multi-sports facility; visit to underground Brescia
Workshop, Talks and Panels
- AR.M.E project (in the historic Carmine district)
- 18th July: talk with Brescia’s culture councillor
- 19th July: talk with deejay Stefan Egger-Corrado; “Reverse” panel
- 20th July: talk with artist and photographer Antonio La Grotta; “Europe Talk” panel
- 21st July: “Making an Impact” panel, the positive impact of festivals on the hosting region; talk with Damir Ivic, Nur Al Habash
- 22nd July: music workshop for children; talk with G. Mazza, C. De Nobili, F. Daniele, N.Zanola