Chiesa dei Morti, Montecchio

Chiesetta dell’Oratorio o dei Morti (Church)


frazione Montecchio - Darfo Boario Terme

Initially built between the 14th and 16th centuries as open chapel, it became the entrance to the cemetery after 1471, and subsequently it was completely enclosed and decorated. Among the frescoes, the Crucifixion is attributed to the school of Pietro da Cemmo. Nearby, the bridge designed by Francesco Cifrondi in 1686 is worth a visit.

Chiesa dei Morti, Montecchio

Free entrance
Partially accessible

Hours: Mon-Sun: 9:00am-6:00pm


On Schedule