Originally a military citadel, it is an eclectic combination of buildings amassed against the tower built in the 13th century as door to access the town. Today it is an exhibition centre and the backdrop of the beautiful town square. The municipal building with its 1568 door adorned with St. Marc’s Lion is also on the same square.
The outdoor area is open to the public
Hours: 1st Sunday of the month from January to June: open 10:00am-12:00pm / 3:00pm-6:00pm