Composed of a group of rural buildings, Borgo has two separate museums:
- Museo Il Maglio Averoldi: a 15th century forge characterized by a hydraulic wheel that operates the forge still today.
- Pietro Malossi House-Museum: a diverse private collection of cultural objects, from arms to furniture, from prints to paintings.
- March, October, November – Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm, Sundays and holidays 2:00pm-5:00pm
- From April to September – Saturday, Sunday, and holidays 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-6:00pm
Holiday closures: Easter Sunday, 15 August, 1 November
- Full: € 5.00
- Reduced: € 3.00 (7-14 years old, over 60, groups of 15 paying people or more)
- Free: 0-6 years old, people with disabilities, residents of any municipality that participates in the Museum System
Guided tours and school/groups activity workshops available.