Grand Tour of wines and grappas
CANTINA CONTI THUN
Via Masserino, 2
25080 Puegnago del Garda (Brescia)
Vineyard walk and tasting
Conti Thun in Puegnago del Garda offers a relaxing vineyard walk in their property followed by a winery tour to learn about their production methods.
The experience continues with a tasting of 6 labels – wines from Valtenesi to Alto Adige and grappa – in the shade of a gazebo with view on the vineyards. The drinks are paired with local cured meats, cheeses, mostarda pickled fruit, focaccia panini, artisanal fine biscuits, and DOP extra virgin olive oil produced by the farm.
Optional experience enhancements:
- Walk in the vineyards and explanation of the production method: +5 € / person (+30 min)
- Visit of the vineyards on board a pink electric car and explanation of the production method: +8 € / person (+30 min)
- Wine and oil tasting by the pond and vineyards: +10 € / person (+30 min)
- Tasting in the barrel aging room (barricaia): +5 € / person (+30 min)
Couples, families with children, active tourists, sports lovers, wine enthusiasts.
What is included
Vineyard tour, winery tour and tasting of:
- 1 glass of Bolle di Micaela – Spumante Rosé Brut
- 1 glass of Gioia – Benaco Bresciano Riesling
- 1 glass of Rosa – Vino Rosa Limited Edition
- 1 glass of Leonardo – Riviera del Garda Valtènesi Classico DOP
- 1 glass of Contessa Lene – Alto Adige Sauvignon Blanc DOC
- Sample platter of local cheeses and cured meats with mostarda (pickled fruit) and focaccia
- Garda DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Artisanal fine biscuits
- 1 small glass of Grappa made from Groppello barrique
What is not included
Everything not mentioned above.
Suitable also for people with disabilities.