Rosé Wine Tour
Cantina Conti Thun
Via Masserino, 2
25080 Puegnago del Garda (BS)
Discover Valtenesi’s “Rosa”!
Learn about the production method of Valtènesi’s Roséand how it is aged in the cellar. Finish this journey with a Rosé wine tasting in the shade of a gazebo with view on the vineyards. The wine will be paired with local cheese and salami.
Possible experience enhancements::
- Walk in the vineyards and explanation of the production method: +5 € / person (+30 min)
- Visit of the vineyards on board a pink electric car and explanation of the production method: +8 € / person (+30 min)
- Wine and oil tasting by the pond and vineyards: +10 € / person (+30 min)
- Tasting in the barrel aging room (barricaia): +5 € / person (+30 min)
Couples, families with children, active tourists, sports lovers, wine enthusiasts.
What is included
Vineyard tour, winery tour and tasting of:
- 1 glass of Bolle di Micaela – Spumante Rosé Brut
- 1 glass of Micaela – Riviera del Garda Classico Valtènesi Rosé
- 1 glass of Rosa – Vino Rosa Limited Edition
- 1 small glass of Garda DOP – Garda DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Local cheese and cured meat platter
What is not included
Everything not mentioned above.
Suitable also for people with disabilities.