Valtènesi wine tour
Cantina Conti Thun
Via Masserino, 2
25080 Puegnago del Garda (BS)
A journey among natural tastes
Guided visit to learn and become passionate about this true Valtènesi product, its production method, and aging in the cellar. The tour continues with the guided tasting of three labels in the property’s courtyard, showcasing Valtènesi’s production. The wines will be paired with local cheeses and cured meats.
Possible experience enhancements:
- Walk in the vineyards and explanation of the production method: +5 € / person (+30 min)
- Visit of the vineyards on board a pink electric car and explanation of the production method: +8 € / person (+30 min)
- Wine and oil tasting by the pond and vineyards: +10 € / person (+30 min)
- Tasting in the barrel aging room (barricaia): +5 € / person (+30 min)
Couples, families with children, active tourists, sports lovers, wine enthusiasts.
What is included
Vineyard tour, winery tour and tasting of:
- 1 glass of Micaela – Riviera del Garda Classico Valtènesi Rosé
- 1 glass of Gioia – Benaco Bresciano Riesling
- 1 glass of Leonardo – Riviera del Garda Classico Valtènesi DOP
- 1 small glass of Garda DOP – Garda DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Local cheese and cured meat platter
What is not included
Everything not mentioned above.
Suitable also for people with disabilities.